Blame it on the Austin Game Conference (or call it coincidence) but a lot of casual games industry news came out this week. Welcome to the Friday Causual Games News Round-Up.
- Social Networking comes to Casual Games. Big Fish Launches My Big Fish Games, think Myspace meets Casual Games.
- Boonty launches Clickgames.com, the Free Casual Game Channel, with Top Quality Games
- Big Fish Games Offers Vibrant Catalogue of Casual Games for U3 Smart Drives
- Fun Technologies signs Duel Casual Games Agreements with German T-con.
- Veteran TV Host Tom Newton Signs on as Emcee of GSN’S coverage of the Worldwide Web Games, first ever Casual Game Championship Awarding $1 million.
- RealArcade In-Game Advertising Model Surpasses Industry Averages.
- A Culminary Crisis heads to Nintendo DS as Majesto Entertainment Announces Cake Mania.
Got News? Tip us at firstname.lastname@example.org.